By Tom Zender
Being innovative can be a great competitive advantage. Innovate Constantly.
“Extreme innovation produces products that change the world. And build entire new corporations and industries.”
5 ways to help your organization become more innovative
- Get information and understand your market, know your customers.
- Motivate the organization, get employees involved by adding innovation to everyone’s objectives, organize around innovation sessions.
- Look externally for innovative ideas, collaborate with other organizations or institutions.
- Think about boundaries, retro a former product, combine separate products.
- Build an innovation culture, implement processes for innovation, drive creativity.
Innovation is an art and a science. Make it a cultural value in your organization.